Thank you to the lovely and talented Michelle over at http://kidazzleink.com for nominating me for this award. Michelle with her great memories of her European Holiday and River Cruising will have you travelling in style without leaving your computer screen. She has a way with words that makes you excited about travel and the photos enhance the excitement. Michelle has the ability to be behind a camera but be present at the same time to the emotion of the places and things she sees.
The rules for receiving the Sisterhood of the World bloggers award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 8-10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
To my blogging friends I would nominate:
To answer the questions:
- Your favorite color – Purple, Aqua, bright yellow followed by rainbow (yes all the rest of the colours). Funnily enough I work mainly in black and white or sepia. My eyes and emotions love colour but colour from my brain to my hand don’t know how to communicate.
- Your favorite animal – The winged kind – birds, big white polar bears, majestic lions and royal tigers and and and…….
- Facebook or Twitter – A little of facebook and whilst I have a twitter account I never know what to say as I talk too much and make long sentences…see!
- Your favorite pattern –What a good question…anything that is muted and sepia looking, spiral are good.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – I worry about giving in case it is not quite the perfect gift and worry when I receive that people are too kind…do I need therapy?
- Your favorite number? – 7 (that would be the shortest sentence)
- Your favorite day of the week? – Monday…I can start again
- Your favorite flower? – Camellia, Snowball Flower tree, violets, peony rose and all the rest
- What is your passion? – o.k. I will try and be quick…paper, paper, paper, paper – photography, art/craft bookart, sorry I could keep going but I will stops now…well…maybe travel and ….
I have fun doing that so I will keep the same questions for my own nominees:
Congratulations to you all, your blogs make happy days and keeps my grey matter functioning with your knowledge.