WoW! have been awarded a sunshine award. I am surprised, excited and want to say a giant thank you to Allison over at www.thoughtfulcreations.wordpress.com Allison’s art is bright and happy like her sharing personality.
Here are the rules:
- Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 more for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Now, I have questions to answer from Allison:
1. What is your favorite (art) supply to use?
I have two. A uniPin Fine Liner. It is water and fade proof. pigment ink. I buy it at the Newsagent or online. I have used them for many years. They come in 0.1- 0.3- 0.5- 0.8 They are super fast drying. The second one is a COPIC multi liner water and copic proof pigment ink. Medium brush. I use these for filling in my black work. Another one that is fast becoming popular for me (and many others) is the sharpie. I find that dries very well although I haven’t used it a lot.
2. What hobbies, other than art related, do you enjoy?
Yes, well, where do I start. Walking, gardening, reading, playing adventure games on my computer. Knitting, crochet (are they art related?) talking. Writing short stories (is that art related?)
3. What is your favorite food or recipe?
4. What is your favorite movie or television show?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. Where do you live and what do you love most about it?
I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I love to roam my City and its little laneways, its galleries and architecture.
7. Where is your perfect vacation spot?
That is a really hard question. I have been lucky enough to travel extensively and each place has it own personality and I have loved each place for its own being If I must squeeze out a place, my heart lies in…no…can’t choose between Turkey and Cambodia and can I sneak in Alaska..:))
8. Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a morning person. I often feel like I am a chook. Down with the sun and up with the sun.
9. Coffee or tea (or something else)?
10. What is your favorite sound?
The music of bells around a herd of cows echoing around mountains of mist.
I am sorry there are so much space between everything. It just won’t behave itself.
Next are my nominations:
http://platypusradio.wordpress.com/ Jen Muir Illustration
Here are my questions:
1. What makes you laugh?
2. What makes you cry?
3. What part of your art sends you into the ‘creative zone’ the most?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. In a fantasy world, where would you like to live and what type of dwelling would you like to live in?
6. What is your favourite tool of trade and why?
7. Would you like to travel to outer space…if so…why…if not…why?
8. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet what would you choose?
9. What season do you like the most. Do you have snow where you live?
10. Why did you start a blog?